Hey sweethearts how are you all and hope you all are having a great week.. Well am taking us back to the good days when I gave inspirational talks like it’s something I can’t do without. So sorry it’s not a fashion idea today I plan on giving Ya’ll both 😚. I’ll be talking about self acceptance.
First of all I’ll love to scream out and emphasize on the fact that self acceptance is the most beautiful thing that could ever happen to anyone this is coming from someone who never felt good enough for anyone, always thought that she was at fault whenever her parents were having issues, always ran from the boys to avoid being bullied, wanted to be slim sometimes and thick other times, never spoke out like you could be talking about me in a bad way and just because I felt I’ll be beaten up I’ll always give the whatever attitude and so on.
Well things changed because I decided to grow and that’s all you need to realise and when you do realise that you need to actually grow you’ll let go of the following
- THE need to depend on someone to feel loved
- Waiting on the actions of those you love towards you
- Blaming yourself for every wrong thing that goes on around you. For example If you constantly feel you are the reason for certain bad phases your parents are going through you need to realise that it’s their duty to pick up the pieces of their lives and fix them you already have a future to build.
- Nothing you do can ever make sense or be good enough then you’ll say it’s your village people that are doing you then you relax for when they will give up.. Sorry to burst your bubble giving up has only strengthened them.
- Your body is not beautiful as if not been happy is not enough you are trying to annoy your creator.
- Fear:This fear just pulls you from achieving what you want in life. You get scared of what people will say about you and your abilities forgetting that you have a bigger audience that never stops applauding at your passionate displays and you should know I am talking about God.